In this tutorial, we learn how to make 300 Spartan arm braces/arm guards. You will need: a cereal box, paper, newspaper, scissors, super glue, flour, water, spray paint in gold, and masking tape. To start, you will need to first draw the shape onto the cereal box and then cut it out. From here, mix up a cup of flour with a cup of water until it's well combined. Then, dip strips of newspaper into it and place them over your cereal cut out. Then, let this dry and place wire and masking tape over it. Once this is finished, you will be able to paint it and then let it dry to wear for a costume!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades