In this tutorial, we learn how to apply injury makeup with Emmy winner Brad Look. First, clean the area with water, then use glue and powder to apply the surface of the injury. After this, use more makeup to cover up the piece on the skin and blend the edges into the skin so they mix in completely. In the middle, add in some reds, purples, and blacks to create a realistic looking injury. Make sure there are textures and highlights on the would to make it look more real. Make the injury radiate out from the center, then focus on the scar area and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades