Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy has been one of the most successful film series of all time, so it comes as no surprise that everyone wants their own real-life versions of the Dark Knight's gadgets and vehicles.
Arguably one of the coolest vehicles ever invented (whether it's real or not), the Batpod is no exception. Other replicas of Batman's awesome cycle have been made, but the real thing would cost a boatload to build, so a Vietnamese mechanic named Tùng Lâm decided to make his own poor-man's version by modding a bike he already had.
Starting with a Suzuki FX 125 and a couple of used car tires, Lâm built his Batpod using cheap scrap parts he had in his garage. He's using the final product as an advertisement for his car shop in Lang Son to bring in curious customers.
It may not look exactly like the real thing, but it's pretty impressive for a young mechanic who had very limited materials. He hopes to build a better version in the future, and would also like to eventually tackle Batman's Tumbler as well. You can see his Batpod in action below and read more about his project here.
If you had to choose (just one!), which one of Batman's gadgets or vehicles would you like to see come to life?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades