In this video, Bill Corso teaches us how to apply injury makeup. This can make it look like you are hurt, but it's really just makeup you are using to create the look! Using red and brown together can give a more realistic look of blood, blending it out through the entire cut. Using different colors on the injury can add a more realistic look to where the injury is. Work with the different features on the face to create the best look you can. Pay attention to the sweat on the body as well, because this can cause the makeup to come off. Use shading around the face, then your look will be complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades