Cinema Makeup School instructor Greg McDougall goes through the steps your need to know in order to create a silicone wound on a student. He starts off by explaining the products needed in order to get the best results. Greg then proceeds to apply and explain how to place a prosthetic piece on your face and how to get it to blend into your skin color. After apply the prosthetic he begins to color in the wound to make it look more realistic. To finish off and get the best result you apply fake blood on top of the wound so it looks fresh and real.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades