And... here… we... go!
This Halloween you'll be the Joker, the wry character Heath Ledger revitalized in the film "Dark Knight," but how? This video tutorial will teach you all of the little tricks to becoming Heath Ledger's Joker with simple makeup.
First you'll want to apply some lip and smile scars with liquid latex, then add the white or cream makeup to your face. After that, it's time to darken the eyes with eye shadow. Next, add some final details and apply the red lipstick. Now you're ready for the Joker green hair; use styling gel and green dye.
Batman won't be able to stop you know, unless he's at the Halloween party, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades