So, you're into LARPing? Need a new foam boffer?
The Knights of Gray show you in this two-part video tutorial, how to make a simple and basic boffer sword.
You'll need some PVC, duct tape, foam insulation, and your head.
This can either be used for live action role-playing or martial arts. You choose.
You'll learn about how to specifically make a short sword, and you'll see how to find the handle on the PVC, and how long to make the handle. And that's not all. After this, you'll have the best foam boffer sword in all the world, or not, just depends on how good you are at making them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades