In this tutorial, we learn how to break an arm in half & blow up a head in film. To do this, you will need: a tripod, after effects, and actors. First, you need to record a shot with the background and the person whose head you want to blow up. After this, put the clean plate clip over the head of your actor. Now, you will be able to clear out the person and add a mask that is exploding in the frame instead of the head. Add in some fake blood and sound effects, then you will be finished with this great special effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades