This four-part video tutorial will show you how to make a basic boffer sword for full contact padded weapons fighting and live action role-playing.
This is inexpensive, easy to make, safe to fight with, and they work well for awesome LARPing. Padded weapons built to these specs will pass inspection, time and time again, with proper care.
There are many ways to build safe padded weapons, and many good materials to use, like exotic cores and expensive foams, but for these basic boffer swords, it's stuff you could find at your local Megalo-mart, or home improvement center.
See exactly how to LARP by building the blade, the pommel, and the cross for a nicely finished boffer weapon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades