In this video, we learn how to create a black eye with cinema makeup. First, you will need black makeup, black eyeliner, and a sponge. Start out by applying purple shadow with a flat brush on the sockets on the bottom of the eye. Apply this down until you reach the top of the cheekbone. Start to pat on a light dusting of black eyeshadow on the same area. After this, start rubbing purple and pink colors into the cheek area and dark brown on the top of the eye. After this, rub the purple on the top of the eye up to the eyebrow, then your look is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades