You will need: rubber glove, paper towels, liquid latex, paint, and newspaper. First, fill the glove with newspaper, then secure the fingers with electrical tape to make only 3 fingers. Then, mix up the liquid latex with black paint and apply it to the fingers. Then, place the paper towels over this in coats and shape them so they are pointy. Add in some texture using paper towel strips and cotton balls. Continue to paint over with the liquid latex/paint until you have made your desired texture to the entire hand. Wait for this to dry, then add some baby powder and finish the bottom. Add some green powder to the bottom, then wait to dry and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades