In this video, we learn how to create a realistic looking cut using cinema makeup. Start out by using silicone putty on the face to help make the cut on the face look more real than ever. Use brushes and a spatula to help mix colors together and apply to your face flawlessly. Also make sure you have fake blood with you so you can apply to the face to make look more realistic. After you have let the silicone dry, start to apply the red, dark red, and black colors onto it and blend to create a real blood like look. When finished, use fake blood on the edges and make it drip down to look like a real cut!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades