In this tutorial, we learn how to create a realistic, severe burn using cinema makeup. You will need to start out with unflavored gelatin made to be placed on the skin to create texture and a glossy look for blood. Start by applying the gelatin to the face with a flat wood stick for makeup. Apply in strokes so you have a textured look, not just smooth. Give this time to cool and set, then apply different colors of makeup onto the gelatin with a brush. Use browns, purples, and reds to create an injury appearance. Use a sponge to make the injury look irritated on the edges, then your burn will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades