Interested in learning how to do advanced green screen tricks to show a subject flying? After this tutorial, you'll be a pro. How to launch: Light the screen and the subject. Frame the subject so that you do not see their feet on the ground. Do this by cutting off the lower 1/3 of the subject. Sell the effect by using a fan from above. Add in a background which works with the flying that you are trying to achieve. How to fly: Have a prop that you can use for effect that can be cut out later (a bench, a chair, etc). Frame the prop so that the prop is cut out. Bring in the fan to blow air in the subjects face and make it look like they are flying. Make sure the subject sells the effect by acting like they are flying. Match the location to what the subject is doing. Now you have the tips and tricks to make any person look like Superman!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades