This video will show you some methods to create a fake Loch Ness monster photo. You will need a camera or a camera phone for this project. One method of faking a sea monster picture involves creating a clay model of a head and a neck of a sea monster and holding it underwater. The outline of your hand holding the clay will serve as the body of the monster. Another method which can be used to fake a sea monster can be done using a clothes hanger and holding it underwater. The hook of the hanger can look like the neck of a sea monster. These simple methods are simply some of the methods which have been used in the past to create hoaxes involving the Loch Ness monster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades