In this tutorial, we learn how to knife someone in the face with film effects & tricks. This effect is mostly done in the camera and not in computer software. First, get two identical knives and a hat you don't mind ruining. Then, remove the blade from one of the knives and fix it to the hat. Once you have the knife set up, put your actors in place. When you do this part, use caution to make sure you don't throw the knife at anyone. Throw this into the air, then take the shot to the person with the hat with a knife on their head. Do the swish with the other actor and then your shot is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades