Learn how to knife someone in the face without using digital effects with this video tutorial. You will learn how to perform this effect without needing a computer and without actually hurting someone. You will need a hat and two identical knives. Cut the blade on one of the knives very carefully. Next, affix the knife to the hard hat or whatever hat you are using for this trick. The actor throwing the knife should pretend as though he is throwing the knife, but he won't actually be doing it. With the camera, you will do a really fast pan called a swish pan. The camera will end with the second actor wearing the hat with the knife already affixed to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades