The first part of the video shows examples of completed Spartan leg guards. The materials needed for this project include boxes of cardboard, two liters of soda pop, gold paint, masking tape, scissors and wire. you must first print out the template shown by the narrator and use it to cut out the leggings to the appropriate size. Now use the two liters to fold the cardboard around the two liters to give the legs their shape. Once the cardboard has shape use the wire to hold to the paper in it's final form. The last step is to paint the leggings gold to finish the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades