If you're making a cheap horror movie, you're gonna need fake blood, and lots of it! In this video, you'll learn how to make a liter of fake blood. And the supplies are everyday household supplies, costing less than a dollar!
Half a cup of chocolate powder
3 tablespoons of starch
Red food coloring
A liter of boiling water
1. Pour the starch and chocolate powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the cold water. Mix it into a smooth paste.
3. Add the entire bottle of red coloring, and mix.
4. Add the liter of boiling water. Mix well and leave to stand until cool. (Warning: This mix will stain like crazy, so be careful where you use it.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades