In this video, we learn how to make day into night & create giants with film tricks. When doing this, make sure you don't show the sky because it will be a dead give away. First, set the correct exposure and make it indoors so it's blue. Then, the shutter should be set around four and there should be clouds in the sun. Add some blue and saturate as much as you can. When you shoot, you will get the darkness that you need. If you want to show that it's still daytime and almost night, then make sure to show the sky and edit it on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades