In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Deadpool sword. To do this, you will need: a marker, scissors, hard plastic, cardboard, silver spray paint, duct tape, saw, electrical tape, sandpaper, and hot glue gun. First, cut the plastic into three thin knife shapes. Then, use sandpaper to smooth edges. Then, use the cardboard to create three layers of a rectangle. Make the corners round and then tape around them with duct tape. Put a hole in the middle and then put it into the plastic. Now, glue the plastic to the rectangular cardboard and spray it with silver spray paint. Spray the handle gold and then wrap with black electrical tape. After this, you'll be done and can use on what you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades