In order to make fake blood for Halloween, you will need the following: a towel, a spoon, a container, red food color, white corn syrup, and blue food color. This will need to be done on a protected surface. You can use a towel to cover your work surface. Pour some light corn syrup into your container. Pour in enough food coloring to cover the bottom of the container. Add 20 drops of red food coloring. Stir it until it is even. Add one drop of blue food coloring. Stir it until it is well incorporated. You may need to add another drop of blue, if it has reached the desired consistency. If you need it to be runnier, then just add a little water to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades