In this video, we learn how to make fake blood for Halloween. You will need: small bottle, teaspoon, cut, clear syrup, red and blue food coloring, and corn starch. First, pour some syrup into the cup, then add in 2 tsp corn starch and mix together. Next, drop in some red food coloring and mix together. After this, add in blue food coloring and mix it together so you have blood red colors in the cut. When you are finished, you will have fake blood that you can use on Halloween at home and it won't cost you anything but the use of products you find at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades