In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Freddie Krueger glove. You will need: a saw, sandpaper, silver spray paint, black paint, brown paint, old glove, tin from a can, plexi glass, shiny cardboard, and a hot glue gun. Start off by using your paper roll to cut off a strip of it that will start on the joints of your hands, then cut this in half. After this, make a cut in the top of it and on the sides of it. Do this again for the four fingers, then wrap it around the glove fingers. After this, wrap the top with duct tape so they stay in place. Next, fold your tin so it goes onto the top of the fingers. After this, take shiny cardboard and place it underneath the cardboard fingers and stick them on. To finish this, you will want to spray paint the fingers to look like metal, then paint the rest of the glove black and brown!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades