To create a green screen, open up the program Sony Vegas. Now go to media generators. On the left hand side of your screen there should be a list with the link solid color right in the middle. Click on that and a menu with a variety of different colored boxes will appear. Double click on green. A menu will pop up so that you can adjust the shade of green just by moving the vertical line to the left or right. After choosing the appropriate shade, save the green box as either a video or picture and burn that onto a DVD or CD. Now you can put it in your DVD player and pause it so that you have a green screen on your TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades