Jason Voorhees might be one of the scariest horror villains, and that's why he would make for a great Halloween costume. For this project, you will need a hockey mask, white spray paint, black spray paint, clear spray paint, an artist's brush, red, black, and brown acrylic paint, sand paper, an X-acto or utility knife, a drill bit, and a black barker. Watch this video special effects tutorial and learn how to make a Jason Voorhees hockey mask for a Halloween costume or movie spoof.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades