In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Halo Needler prop. You will need: knife, scissors, pink straws, paint colors, cardboard, paint brush, and pencil. First, draw the pattern out on a piece of cardboard. Next, cut this out and make four layers of it. After this, glue or tape it together and then line glue everything together. Now, cover this with paper mache until all parts are fully covered and dry. Next, color with your paint and then let it dry until the paint is no longer wet. This will finish up your Halo prop so you can use it whenever you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades