In this video, we learn how to make a Necronomicon prop from the "Evil Dead" series. First, gather all of your materials together so you can make this prop. After this, cut up piece of cardboard into the desired shape, then tape them and make sure it's able to open and close. Next, you will use tape to make it look like creases in the skin and create the face by rolling it together. Use masking tape to connect these and make it look like it's all part of the same skin. Next, mix red, yellow, and black paint to make it look like a crimson color. Then, glue white card stock to the cardboard and burn the edges after coloring it with tea bags. From here, you will let it dry and then you will have your amazing prop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades