Learn how to make plastic costume chain mail for all your LARPing and Halloween needs. 1 Purchase enough 12" silver binding coil from the displayed suppliers for your project. 2 Using needle nose pliers, cut the rings as shown in the video. Make sure that there is plenty of overlap so the rings will stay closed. 3 Flatten the edge of the cut rings with your pliers. 4 Start to combine the rings together using the European 4 in 1 weave pattern. 5 Build squares of chain mail following this pattern. 6 Assembly the squares into garments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades