In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pole camera with John Park. You can take some amazing pictures by just using a pole to mount your camera onto and take pictures with. Most cameras will work with a general pole as long as they have a tripod mounting pole. To help you press the shutter button the camera while it is up in the air, you will need to create a rig that will press it when you trigger it to press. After this, you will need to build an inner frame that tilts up and down to take pictures from in the air so you get the total picture, not just a portion of the area. Measure out the frame by placing your camera inside of the pieces of wood, then measure and drill the correct spots. When finished, you can safely place your camera in the frame and take amazing pictures from above!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades