In this video, we learn how to make a prop Michael Myers knife. You will need: six pins, a pen, a sharp knife, black paint, hot glue gun, cardboard, thin cardboard, and medium foil. First, print out a picture of the knife that's given in the video. After this, cut out the pieces and tape them together so it looks like a real knife. Then, cut off the points from the pins and draw the handle of the knife out on the regular cardboard, making two layers. Then, cut out the large part of the knife on the foil. From here, cut it out and make sure the shiny part is on the outside of the knife. Then, glue the tops of the pins onto the handle and paint around it with the black paint. This will finish your awesome knife prop, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades