In this video, we learn how to make a prosthetic Glasgow smile like the joker. First, smooth the material onto the face and around the lips. Follow the shape of the lips for the sides of the mouth to make it look larger. Use a Q-tip to push on the prosthetic onto the face. Once this is attached, you can add in the color to the lips to make it look more realistic. Makeup will need to be added to the entire face. White should be on the face, black should be around the eyes. Go for a cracked and aged look, then add in a darker color for the lines around the mouth. When finished, go out and have fun with this great creepy look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades