First of all, feel free to disregard the first 2:05 of this video, it is not a how-to but behind-the-scenes footage of this guy's short film. After 2:05, however, you will get a great tutorial on how to make a set of prop Wolverine claw quickly, easily, and cheaply. They are made out of cardboard and spraypaint, and as long as you don't do any closeups on them or require you Wolverine to open his hands with the claws out at any point (impossible in this configuration) they look plenty real. You can literally make the whole set in 10 minutes. It's that easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades