Clean out the empty bottle that you are going to use. You can use a white dish-washing soap bottle or a cleaning agent bottle. Just make sure it is empty and clean. Use the pen to draw a wide rectangle that measures 3 inches long by 1/4 inch wide onto the bottle. The teeth you are making are going to stretch from either side of your canine teeth above and over your two front teeth. This will help them be more secure. Draw this onto a part of the bottle where it is curved. Draw two vampire teeth coming out from each end of the rectangle. Make them curved inwards, about 1 inch long. Cut out the rectangle and teeth from the bottle with the scissors. Use the emery board to file down rough edges, snags and uneven edges. Bend the curve in the plastic so it stays put. Insert the rectangle part of the fangs up in between your front teeth and your upper lip, so it sticks in that area. Let go of the teeth and make sure they stay put up in the top of your upper lip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades