In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Saw 2 death mask. Start off by grabbing an old helmet and covering it with plastic wrap. Then, make paper mache over it. From here, cut a piece of rubber into small strips. Then, draw and cut three stripes on a piece of cardboard. Then, use two strips for the shoulders and one for around your waist. Then, make the front chest piece with cardboard. From here, make a square with Styrofoam and cut out a piece of an egg carton. Now, draw the eyes and mouth on the helmet and cut it out. Put small cardboard circles all over this, then glue the Styrofoam and egg pocket together. Finish this off by painting the mask and then the body piece. Try it on and then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades