In this tutorial, we learn how to make a sniper rifle movie prop. First, go to this website to get the blueprints: Sniper. After this, draw your gun out onto a poster board and cut it out, you will do this for around 6 of these poster boards. When you are finished, use the hot glue gun to stick all of these together. Next, sand out the sides and attach duct tape to the sides to keep it together. After this, grab two empty water bottles and an empty toilet paper roll. Cut around the top of the water bottles, then stick the tops into the toilet paper roll on both sides. Use tape to stick these together, then spray paint this black and let dry. Now, spray paint your gun black and let dry, then connect your barrel using hot glue and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades