In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Spartan 300 shield. You will need: paper mache, durable cloth, gold spray paint, newspapers, cardboard, nuts and bolts, and the cap to a trash can. After you have these, cut out a large piece of cardboard and place it over the trash can cap in a circle shape. Then, dip newspaper strips into the paper mache mixture and apply it to your shield, taking your time to make it smooth. Let this dry, then cut two strips of cardboard and place it in a 'v' shape on the shield. Then, use the bolts to create the handles on the back of the shield. To finish, simply spray with gold and black spray paint and let dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades