In this tutorial, we learn how to make Splinter Cell prop goggles. You will need: goggles, a saw, pipe, a brush, black paint, duct tape, batteries, chop sticks, glue, a ruler, and a pen. First, mark three cuts on the pipe to 3 cm and 5.5 cm. Now, use the saw to cut these. Then, use sandpaper to smooth all the edges. Next, place these onto the goggles and glue them with a hot glue gun. Next, grab two batteries and wrap them in duct tape. Place these with them and then paint these all black. After this, you will be finished and have awesome props to wear!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades