In this tutorial we learn how to make a Universal Soldier eye. You will need: old head set, cardboard, hot glue gun, screwdriver, pen, flash light, knife, saw, black paint, and masking tape. First take the cardboard and cut it out into two rectangles. Place these around the headset and stick a rectangle in the eye piece. After this, you will connect the flashlight to the side of the head piece. Once finished, you can spray paint the entire eye piece and then wait for it to try. When done, wear this and enjoy your Universal Soldier eyepiece, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades