In this tutorial, we learn how to set up and light an inexpensive green screen. First, use the backdrop with anything that is a lime green color. You can use anything from a green colored wall to a green blanket. Put one light on both sides of the screen, then place blue color over the lights. Place the camera in front of the green screen and look at the lighting to make sure the lighting is right in the area. When you are ready, use software to change the background to different places. When you see it on your computer, you will be able to figure out if you need to change the lighting. When finished, enjoy making movies!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades