Check out this instructional video that shows how to set up a prop static ghost for Halloween.
Most haunters make flying crank ghosts out of RIT bleached gauze, a pulley system and motor. This is a static variation on that idea using a K-mart ghost and a blacklight bolt to add a little visual depth to the yard haunt. No need to bleach. The ghost glows under the light right out of the box. Even though it wasn't flying it was a big hit. The head of the ghost is very heavy plastic housing a motor and sound components for when its used as a flying ghost.
This show & tell video was taken immediately following the Halloween Yard Haunt prior to dismantling. The unscripted prop descriptions are as complete as time would allow.
Hopefully, this video is informative for first time yard haunters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades