In this tutorial we learn how to simulate a shotgun kickback effect. Start off by purchasing a harness from a department store. Next, take the harness and strap it onto the actor. After this, have the actor put his shirt on and then cut a hole in the back for the hook in the back of the harness. Now, have the actor bend slightly forward, then pull in the actor quickly. Next, have another actor kick or hit something where the other actor would be standing. Combine both of these clips together to create something that looks like the first actor is really being hit or kicked and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades