Since "The Dark Knight" is basically the biggest movie of all time, and with Heath Ledger's unfortunate death, the Joker is going to be a pretty hot Halloween costume this year, and for years to come. Fortunately, the Joker's makeup can be pretty easily recreated at home.
This two-part video tutorial will show you how to transform into Heath Ledger's Joker from "The Dark Knight." Be the best gothic, wry prankster this Halloween in Gotham City. It doesn't take a special effects makeup artist to pull it off on a budget.
Palmer White Face Paint
NYC Lipstick in Candy Apple Red
Wet and Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black
Rimmel London Eye Shadow in Black/Grey/Silver/Light Grey
NYC Brow/Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades