"It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got these scars? " - Heath Ledger's Joker in "The Dark Knight"
We may not really be sure where the Joker got his scars in the latest Batman movie "The Dark Knight," but we know how to make them ourselves. This Halloween, stand out at the party... watch this two-part video tutorial to turn in to Heath Ledger's Joker with Halloween makeup and gelatin.
Aeni Domme, a professional makeup artist, teaches you how to turn into the dry witted, gothic jokester from Gotham City with:
Ben Nye Scar FX gelatin 1 oz. (flesh or clear)
Ben Nye neutral set powder
Ben Nye black, red, and white wheel
Ben Nye final seal spray
Metal spatula or palette knife
Ben Nye Lumiere powder (choose any green)
Ben Nye glycerine (2 oz. for short hair, 8 oz. for longer or repeat use)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades