This Halloween, forget store-bought prosthetics and expensive makeup artists. If you're looking for that creepy undead look, nasty nails are easily made at home. This video will show you how to make some horrific and ghastly fingernails for your zombie, vampire or other creature costume. The key to these Halloween nails are clear plastic report / presentation covers that you can get from any office supply store.
And this isn't just good for Halloween, it's great for low-budget horror flicks for all you indie filmmakers. Check out the video for the materials needed and the whole process of creating this awful nails look. Also, refer to the Nasty Nails Cheat Sheet for additional help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades