This video shows how to properly set up a green screen, to set up the screen we are taking into account this four factors:
-The screen: You must pull it tight making sure that there are no holes or cripples on it that would damage the effect, its also important to have enough space, the screen should be big enough so that there is space on your sides and over your head. Its recommended to use a stretchable screen.
-The lighting: The screen needs to be lit evenly, to do this you will use two lights lined up at the same distance to the screen so that when they hit the screen they hit it on the same spot and with the same intensity. The subject should be lit separately from the screen to pull of the set up properly
-Common errors y solutions: Its important to be at least 4 to 6 feet away from the screen so that you don't develop a shadow on it. Then you should also avoid wearing clothes of the same color than the screen. Also you should take into consideration perspective so that the subject fits in the background. Finally the subject should be lit according to the background.
-Sell the effect: The subject should interact with the background so that the effect looks more believable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades