Video tutorial on how to use liquid latex to make yourself look like a character of some kind, in this case Erik, the Phantom of the Opera. This is a four part video on doing Erik Phantom of the Opera facial makeup. This is a pro FX makeup lesson. SFX is pretty easily, but follow along.
This series of videos is a companion to my written liquid latex tutorials which can be found in my deviantart gallery: http://silverdrgnbane.deviantart.com/
Part 1- Preparation
Part 2- Applying the LL
Part 3- Rigging the Nose/ Base Colors
Part 4- Shading and Final Look
Part 5- Final Words
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades