Tom Skowronski teaches the secrets of using an outdoor green screen. An excellent summary is given below. First check the advantages of using green screen outdoor like a lot of space, sufficient light. In the same way check some disadvantages like noises from birds, children. For the screen materials you can use paper which is cheaper but it cannot be controlled if wind blow. You can also use a board or even paint a wall green which will be better. Now to set up the screen use the screen rods, fix your own frame or stick the paper to the wall if you are using it. Finally to use the outdoor light you must use some reflectors to lighten up. Follow Tom Skowronski's steps and try to use an outdoor green screen on your own and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades