Step 1: Film yourself in the first position which you want your audience to see.
Step 2: Film yourself in the second position you want your audience to see.
Note: It is vitally important that the camera remain perfectly still throughout the filming process.
Step 3: Upload video onto editing software.
Step 4: Split the two positions into two separate segments.
Step 5: Merge the segments.
Step 6: Use computer software to find the portion of the screen you wish to have as your clone.
Step 7: Encircle that portion of the screen.
Step 8: Adjust segments to stop clones from speaking over each other.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades