Duhhhh. How to disguise that Spitzer face.
Hell. Spitzer used an alias of a hedge fund buddy George Fox. Eliot should have gone one logical step further. Make a compelling disguise.
George Fox, a friend and campaign contributor of New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, said on Tuesday he was disappointed and distressed by a report that said Spitzer used his name as an alias when contacting a prostitution ring.
Fox, a hedge fund investor, said the discovery of his name in the sex scandal engulfing Spitzer "comes as a great surprise and disappointment."
Perhaps if Eliot as client number 9 had disguised his famous face, the prostitutes might not have identified him as the Governor of New York.
Don't get me wrong. I am glad he did not get away. I have not enjoyed a story this much in decades.
Thoughtful tutorials for those above the law.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades